OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Just the beginning, page-54

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Some of you guys seem really clued-in with the nature and implications of this discovery, and the details provided in reporting. On the flip side - there's not much better than a thick intercept of solid chalcopyrite to make things exciting.

So they have a feeder pipe, which they previously announced, but I overlooked because I saw the headline numbers and just presumed they were more of the chalcocite zone making up the Red Bore resource. Anyway, as such they have 3 aspects to look at for prospectivity. 1. Surface / near surface / volcanic mineralisation; SedEx, VMS - any potential there is probably already gone to erosion. 2. Localised: extension, a cluster of feeders, large breccias, etc - this is an enticing target to attempt to add inventory to the current mineralisation. 3. Intrusion related mineralisation: this is potentially a decent prize. The pipe may serve as a vector to that. The field crew will need to unravel the geometry and structure (faulting) to target.

So it's all getting interesting in the Byrah again, adding to the current news flow and market action due to RNI's VMS discovery at Forrest. THX could have made the deciphering task easier by including all relevant background information and plots in this announcement - but in that context, this one is a grade promo more than anything else.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 31357062 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 36081284 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.