RDM 3.13% 16.5¢ red metal limited

Just the beginning

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Plenty of spec coin starting to trickle into RDM. As others have noted, this is a tightly held stock, so it is most definitely on the verge of exploding, as supply dries up. Virtually nothing on the sell side up to 15c. Good luck building a large position in RDM < 15c.

History buffs would be able to recall the last time this stock ran - it exploded to 50c in a matter of months. That was on their (single) silver play (Maronan). Since then, they have announced a JORC resource at Maronan (on limited drilling, especially at depth). * NB: For newbies, I am very bullish on the theory that they are sitting on another Cannington, albeit at depth.

Rob looked into the lithium boom and felt there were too many potential low-cost suppliers waiting in the wings. Strategically, RDM have chosen to focus on their base metal assets. Better to spread the risk across commodities, focus on the imminent boom in cobalt, and shortages in zinc. They are also looking to exploit AUD strength in gold assets (looking forward to receiving confirmation of their gold tenement apps in the next few months).

In my four decades of investing, I am yet to come across such as shrewd, clever, shareholder focused bunch of managers in the mining space. With:

Maronan - JORC (silver, copper, zinc, gold)
    Copper/ Cobalt play
    Zinc plays
    Gold plays
    Potash play

And cash, they are one of the best placed junior exploration companies on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $17.75K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78908 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 169099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.