MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

just the beginning, page-10

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

slime,

absolutely, and how well has it held up in recent days with a down market ??? to close at .36 just one cent off its most recent highs suggests that the .35 base is new support. They have lots of good news in the pipeline and really when you look at their announcements in the past 18 months (with the exception of their underwriting genorosity to short termers) it's all been great news.

Frank C and Horley now in charge and ready to start rolling out the $ deals. Each new deal ith $'s attached should start to be reflected in corresponding rises in share price. I suspect the accountants are going to crunch some interesting forecast numbers for us and could well surprise to the upside.

Directors have gone quiet of late. I think they have some big news coming and I think we will not be worrying about whether it can crest .40 for too much longer. With the healthcare sector now rebounding strongly; If the market holds up and wakes up, if a cochlear deal gets done, if we start partnering into training centre management, if fundies start buying ... it's $1 stock easy by years end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.