ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

KalmSG:My working assumption is - because ARU is strategic and...

1. 80 Posts.
    KalmSG:

My working assumption is - because ARU is strategic and longterm profitable - that some might think about a take over. If ARU only loses a couple of months in its development because of a take over attempt: this already would destroy quite some value.

I understand that your working assumption is that there is no reason for attempting a take over and it never will be considered or at least done.

For monitoring my working assumption I do not want to discuss pros and cons. I just propose to monitor the development and if it develops into the unwanted direction to be prepared for action or start to think about it.

I do not know how much it costs to generate this figures once or monthly (periodically). Other generate this figures; the costs can be identified; I do not expect that it can not be afforded.

Moreover: if I do not have a chance to monitor the figures I need to be prepared for a take over each day.

If the figures are not monitored and there is no preparation for a take over attempt I only can conclude:
    The persons in the driver seat
    1) think a take over never will happen or
    2) they accept a take over attempt without being prepared for it or
    3) they think they have enough time for preparation after the offer is presented
    4) they want a take over

What do you think is the most likely? What do you think is professional?

By the way - sometimes something does not happen just because the others know that you are prepared!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.