MKY mky resources ltd

hi grantaxl, well basically impossible to predict future sp,...

1. 404 Posts.
    hi grantaxl,
    well basically impossible to predict future sp, however i see plenty of growth ahead and plenty of reasons for the sp to continue to grow.

imo its exceedingly likely to go well above 4c well before production. any decent find during the exploration phase including drill thats just about to commence and I can't see the sp staying under 5c.
    when another bull run comes on uranium...well who knows how high the price will go.

purely on the mining sector (in particularly exploration which was hit hard by the recent crash and slower then most to bounce back.....well atleast to even decent percent of pre crash levels), coming back it is likely MKY should return to above 5c......
    well now it has a much greater prospect, greater range of tenements and now in U friendly areas, much better board, better funded, more stable substantial holders...then when it was stable at above 5c before the crash (well it even peaked close to 10c on a few surface samples in U unfriendly qld)..

i agree with dollar,and imo I can see longterm steve having a pretty good chance at getting his full performance bounces (ie by having the sp stable above 20c).

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.