AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

just the facts

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Last year as BJT the Estimated Distribution to 30 June 2009 was announced to the market on the 19th of June 2009. This is roughly the time for most if not all REITS.

However, due to the Bamford Case and the potential repercussion of this legislative change, there was an additional guidance update provided on the 11th of June 2009.

I don't mean to get on a high horse here, but it is not AJA's business to comment on market movements either up or down unless requested to do so by the ASX.

It is therefore beyond me why anyone wants anything other than an announcement of the distribution they are going to get in about week 3 of June.

Orchid, I do not intend to respond to you any longer and as such I am going to put you on ignore henceforth and will not be able to view your response, if any, to this post, however, to me your holding time frame is irrelevent. You wanted some announcement from management to "save you" (sic) and this is effectively what you said.

My personal view is that this is an absurdly illogical position to take (semantically speaking).

There is the usual funny business (capping and whatever else) that is going on and I am personally convinced of this. I've seen it with any number of stocks particularly REIT's over the last 18 months. I think we have a consensus here, but none of us is going to get any kind of announcement telling us "we're really sorry about the share price and double sorry if you happen to be in the red". It's caveat emptor.

Also orchid, not to rub your nose in it, but if you were a chartist and a short term holder, then obviously you rely on timing and cvertain indicators. Do you think maybe holding only a month or two out from a distribution, might not have been optimal???????

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.