AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

Zzup28,I know my posts and i dont need to reread them, but what...

1. 500 Posts.
    Zzup28,

I know my posts and i dont need to reread them, but what i dont know is how my posts have been understood by "some" like yourself!! hence i decided to ask. :)

If you do a course in critical thinking/logic they will teach you "meaning analysis" and "argument analysis" In order to communicate precisely and to avoid misunderstanding. Thats why i refer to dictionary definitions sometimes and i ask other discussants what do they mean in order to make sure that we understand each other and communicate in an effective way.

I am wondering why do you have to be so defensive when you reply??!! And why have you included copper in your answer??? Do not you think that this is so childish? Am i threatening your ego in anyway to make you that definsive?

Even when you replied to cha, you could not help but to include my name and to personally attack me! Are you on any kind of medications? or just having a bad day? or maybe you are still young and excitable? By the way i am not being sarcastic and all of the above are genuine questions.

Finally, copper is a grown up, and he decided to add me to his ignore list LOL, and i respect his/her decision. You also have a choice Zzup, and i will always respect your decision as well.

" Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you"
    Jean-Paul Sartre

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.