A1M 1.64% 30.0¢ aic mines limited

I really cant fathom why any minority shareholder would not vote...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I really cant fathom why any minority shareholder would not vote in favour of Millers resolution.

Even a fool can see that the only winners in IAU currently are it's board & employees....I mean, one of the companies TWO secretaries was paid $600k in FY'14 and $575k in FY'15.....oh sorry, but she doubles as a "general counsel", because IAU has such a high amount of legal work to contend with..pfft.

Whats wrong with Lloyd coming in a removing the board? None of my research shows that he is nothing but a commercial operator. He gets in at discount, makes the necessary changes that WE minority shareholders cant do, and makes a profitable. We get the free carry --- sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

As for the assets, the only asset that has ANY economic value is the Cash. And this cash is (rightfully) trading at a discount that is deep as the boards hands can reach in the immediate future. Yes, the copper assets "could" have value, but unfortunately this is not the current case.

In my view, I hope Lloyd get's in and sells the copper assets for an amount that nets of its associated liabilities and returns the cash.

Oh an also, those who are calculating cash backing using HY June cash balances might need a sense check....It's now late October, and theres one thing that IAU is good at, and thats cash burn. The Sep quarterly should be out any day now, I'm sure our cash pot will be materially less than June.

I see IAU's value at ~15.5cents in Net Cash per share, in which I have factored in an estimated cash burn and netted of all liabilities. I have prescribed zero value to its copper assets, and see this as (wishful) upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $624.1K 2.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 111026 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.