A1M 4.35% 33.0¢ aic mines limited

JUST the facts.

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Followed the posts over the last couple of weeks as I need to vote , I am not happy with the board and miller seems to have shaken it up , a good thing as a shareholder as we can remove any non relevant exec as he or she comes up for re-election.
    29th Oct Eshmun states $680 mill to build a mine when $480 mill has just been published and say 4th/5th/6th revision and then what . Too easy to say when convenient.

30th Oct Sector Lead Announced he had just received the LETTER from Lloyd Miller.
    Definite Admin Cuts
    Definite Return of Cash
    Definite no more cash spend/sale or JV.
    So why does Sector Lead receive the letter from miller and no one else , in fact we have no clue what he wants to do with the company . So let's look at the facts given his operation . Place his three people on the board who have no specific mining experience . Return cash with not enough left to look at other oppurtunities , no more spend Probable/Possible if not definite loss of mining license (Zambia needs inward investment not stagnation) so to say ''THIS IS AFRICA'' does not work SO no attributable value ! Result 14 cents or 15 cents to miller 25% profit !

Zambia will revoke the license of China's CNMC Luanshya Copper Mines . This is an article from September this year . So if playing hardball with the chines they are not going to let the small fryget away with anything - LICENSE GONE.

It seems having read the posts regarding Management took the stock from 20 cents -10 cents and thank god for miller he took it from 10 cents - 14 cents is totally skewed . If believed , miller took the stock from 20 cents down to 10 cents whilst accumulating a large portion of his 52 million shares (why would he distribute cash at 14 cents if his average was say 30 cents plus ) . The upswing came when Brahman Capital bought 18 million shares from 12 cents to 14 cents as obviously there as no stock at 12 cents Interesting Development.

I hate to say that IAU should have drilled some 12 months ago , in fact the only way forward is to drill target areas build the resource further thereby achieve an economy of scale (let's face it copper cannot remain depressed indefinatly) and deal with any non relevant board member at re-elections . NOT effectively close the company down return your investment (with a possible plus 25% profit) leave other shareholders in the lurch on the promise that one day the shareholder will benefit .

Given these postings and a little research I feel it would be Madness to support Miller it makes absolutely No Sense.

Hotpasty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.