EXT 8.33% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

re: just the way it is punters..flowersinmyhair Ah ... if we all...

1. 266 Posts.
    re: just the way it is punters..flowersinmyhair Ah ... if we all agreed with each other there would be no market.

I dont really go in for comparing one stock against another, prefering to look at price action and volume alone. However the big difference between the two stocks at this stage is the whopping big overhang of shares that EXT has that will surely slow any run up to the 15c mark. BMN looks to have 'blue sky' although the daily volumes are slowing ( pausing or peaked I dont know ). Even though there was a substantial volume in EXT today it didnt close on the daily high and didnt breached the downward trend line at 7.9c. A bit of negative leading one to think it may be a bit slow tomorrow. One asks the question .. why the reluctance of the big boys to commit now that the ann has been digested. The weak close is definitely a worry for mine.

I agree with Dexter Punters,

I have BMN over 70MM and EXT just under 60MM, give EXT have already started an extensive diamond drilling campaign and proven the existence of significant U, one would think EXT should have a MC above BMN? Especially when they get awarded the 100% license next door?

Comments Punters?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $44.09K 3.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 512891 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5269250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.