CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I feel that TS is working a number of strategies at the same...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I feel that TS is working a number of strategies at the same time as he thinks in a multi directional sense.

CHM is an oppertunity for TS and CFE in the court case.
    Possible upside $10m - $100m. Depends on how much bluff Tony wants to take. One other poster noted CFE's office in relation to MMX, it wouldn't take a telescope, open the curtain and open the window and you can probably listen to whats been happening. Look at Google maps, street view.

No doubt TS bumps into people in the street in Perth occasionally and he is great at finding solutions for problems in which both parties win.

Regarding Benny E. His credentials look very impressive on the website, I think he's a qualified accountant, he's played top level sport and knows what it takes to be a winner. TS obviously sees this as he has already invited him to join one of his boards.

At the end of the day the difference between any 2 company's is the people, obviously he see's something in BE that he likes.

Wouldn't surprise if Cape Lambert South gets amalgimated into CHM or a similar deal as they consolidate dirt in the mid west. It will also give Benny an opportunity to exercise his skills and leverage off the master.

Interesting times ahead. I am sure the returns on this deal will be considerable.

DYOR

Holder of CFE, no CHM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.