SIH 25.0% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

just thinking out loud

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I wonder at what point a high percentage of ownership to a favoured few (especially directors) becomes a hindrance to share price and the motivation of the company to keep their eye firmly on the ball for all shareholders?

I'm thinking we might be at that tipping point or maybe have even been there for a while. :-(

For the first time in a long time I have really no idea what we are expecting.

I know we are waiting on a continually delayed DFS of which we roughly know the outcomes from previous updates and we roughly know that it will look even better when it is released and I can see it has been delayed for very sound reasons. It apparently just doesn't instill confidence for the market to step up to the mark and buy. Even amidst nice predictions, forecasts and valuations from brokers and analysts.

Apart from going back and doing a proper infill drill campaign to get the total coverted to the "indicated" category at Sambung, what else?

I thought they dropped the ball very badly here at Sambung. How did it not get done properly the first time around? Wasn't that the original plan? What went wrong?

I also thought they were drilling elsewhere? Hutabargot Julu?

Where, when are those results?

Just saying. :-P :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.977K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 71241020 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 160076532 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.