KRR 11.1% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

The issue I have is with ongoing ramping that was just out of...

1. 13,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    The issue I have is with ongoing ramping that was just out of control on here and so many involved the posts of $1 targets etc ... how many retailers/novice investors have been burnt and will continue to be burnt isn't right IMHO.

No International blue-chip miner worth 10's billions are going float billions to a 44mill ASX MIcro-cap ... if they really want the asset they will just take it out .. so these blue sky dreams of BHP coming to KRC rescue making all holder RICH is just rubbish

Also, the problem with financing new mine supply is the opaqueness and extreme volatility of the vanadium market. Nobody will finance a new mine if the product price can vary by 100% in one year. It can go down by 50% as well as up by 100%. New miners will have to enter long-term offtake contracts at modest prices to get the finance to develop the mine.

Now the enforcement of new and existing rebar standards aimed at eliminating inferior steels in construction could result in Chinese vanadium demand increasing by about 30% or 10 000 t/y ...

I know of many 6+ just ASX V players all waiting to supply 10,000t pa ...

longer term, of course, V Flow-batteries will add major demands still this will play out over many years....

Now If KRC can prove up other resources different story but IMHO the V play here should be put on the backburner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1 96

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6200311 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 109999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.