MYX 4.78% $5.04 mayne pharma group limited

Just topped up again at 59.5c, page-34

1. 5,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I completely agree - I am being vague, because I don't know what lies ahead. The only thing I really wanted to ask here, was how can anyone have any idea of the ocf for MYX, highlight the importance of the cash flow statement which is concrete, compared to the P&L which can be malleable, while also pointing out that the directors purchases shouldn't be used as a compass for the direction this company is heading in.

If one was to try to input a few numbers into a spreadsheet to predict future fcf yield, its a game of craps.

If you put a gun to my head and said where will the sp be next year - I would lean toward >60cents but without any conviction. I feel this is a gamble rather than investing at present.

As @bug1 alluded to MYX is trading on a similar EV/EBITDA number as TEVA, so its certainly not 'cheap' compared to peers.

I'm genuinely after insightful rationale as to why a MC of 900mil for MYX is cheap rather than just because it is less than it was.

There's no doubt generic medication has a big future (which is why I'm looking at MYX again), but who will profit is a difficult assumption.
    Last edited by Just_a_guy: 21/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.04
Change
0.230(4.78%)
Mkt cap ! $428.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.81 $5.11 $4.76 $1.717M 344.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1182 $5.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.11 1182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.