NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Just used the WorldPhone App

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just used the world phone app.

I usually talk to my family back in Scotland at the weekend. We were having some issues with our landlines. I jumped onto the world phone and rented a uk number (Motherwell) for 1 month ($4.99). Then texted my Dad the number and he called it. He couldn't believe he was talking to me in Melbourne using a local number.

Observation

1. The call quality was fantastic. Much clearer than the earlier landline calls (reason we tried app)
    2. The Speed of getting number very quick and the app very easy to use. Though I am in IT.
    3. Monthly rental of local phone number is reasonably priced
    4. I did chew through all my initial free minutes and quite a bit into my purchased time. So cost of call seemed high, but this may improve when they scale. Also this was landline to international mobile so probably expected.
    5. They have had at least 1 paying customer
    6. The strong use case is for travelling users, as they have indicated, not the one I did. In my case it just allowed me to test the tech.
    7. Price cheaper than international mobile, but obviously more expensive than international landline to landline.
    8. Easy to receive and also make calls using rented local number.

In summary
    Excellent call quality and clarity and very easy to use.

Big tick from me. I like a lot

Desie101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.