RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

“Still waiting for BoD to perform their duties and work for all...

1. PS
    2,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2116
    “Still waiting for BoD to perform their duties and work for all shareholders, keep us properly informed and market the awesome opportunities laid out completely bare for to take advantage of...”

Couldn’t agree more. Whilst we believe that FMS continue to give only the minimum information and positive promotion of our excellent prospects moving forward they will not get my, or my wife’s, votes. Goodness me, the company is even not willing to keep its website updated! The board have certainly NOT gained my trust (and it appears they have not gained the trust of other minority shareholders judging by these threads). Not good enough FMS ! My wife and I voted AGAINST all resolutions.

Despite our lack of trust in the company my wife and I won’t be selling though. There is no way the lack of promotion of the company will convince us that we do not hold potentially very valuable shares in at least two outstanding resources, PIOP and Canegrass. We will hold and continue to acquire as we firmly believe that “FMS is the core” to BBIG’s future and shareholders should get to vote on any deal. So that had better be good!

All IMO, so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.