CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

A little disappointed that they didn't really go further into...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    A little disappointed that they didn't really go further into the efficiency details, particularly compared with solar (i.e. the CSIRO report just released) and also brown coal power. In addition, they could've mentioned how much water is used in coal power station and the savings that could be made there (look back through the old CFU announcements, very interesting). They also gave the impression (in my mind) that Bluegen actually burns gas, when in fact it is more like a battery-like chemical reaction. They could've also mentioned that Bluegen is the most efficient of it's kind in the entire world! Anyway - no publicity is bad publicity!

Also,
    those pollies really are clueless aren't they!? They really just have no real understanding of the real world - especially energy and economics. I support solar (and geothermal etc) but these people that think we can just switch to renewables are in la la land. Renewables will be very unlikely IMO to ever be a significant part of our electricity production due to the very low power density they have. That 'greens' woman just like using the word 'renewables' i think. I hate it how politicians pick the winners based on very little but their opinion and subsidise them to keep them afloat long-term.

I will be e-mailing or ringing Mrs 'renewable' Christine Milne, Penny Wong and Mr X (who was somewhat supportive) to voice my views on the matter, as well as my local members. I hope some of you will do the same - politicians will respond if they think there are votes in it.

Cheers all,
    Ben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.