Just watched the Putin Interview, page-46

1. 8,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    The original US was isolationist. Never interventionalist in other country's affairs. The original US and the British Empire were mortal enemies. US won their war of independence but they lost the long battle of subversion, governance and espionage. The US revolution is under appreciated and hugely important for the world.

They say its conspiracy theory, don't look, but its very simple when you do. And there is lots of historical evidence. The British Empire was going to be bankrupt. Their vast financial and trade empire couldn't sustain its territories with force from the small British Isles. They knew this would happen from the 1800's. They made plans to morph the empire into a banking, trade, treaty and cultural empire. They've been very successful and slowly over time they infiltrated US bureaucracy with the help US banking and industrialists interest sympathetic to their superior race/control thinking. and they won the US back. The US is now the muscle. The big dumb giant. That's where we are today.

Trump represents that nationalism that is anti-empire. Who knows if he really does or not. I have no idea. But so much of of the world, me included, wants to reject this global control by a ruling class that genuinely see us as cattle and would like much less of us around. I don't want to kill my kids so I'll listen to any coherent argument around. Nothing is "too conspiracy" to consider if it makes sense.
    Last edited by sahmee: 09/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.