PEN 0.00% 7.4¢ peninsula energy limited

just went pop!, page-11

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Patience ROGERN, I've been holding PEN for a few years now. I've seen it trade up and down from 2 to 12 cents a few times..... managed to play a few of the swings on the occasional trade but have never reduced my core holdings.

My overall average is currently around 6 cents, but for $$$ value PEN makes up the largest stake in my portfolio. All my profits from SDL and GBG back from 2007 were used to load up with as many PEN shares as possible.

Unfortunately at the time I loaded up the s/p was much higher than it is now, hence my average of 6 cents..... I'd probably be a top ten share holder if I used the amount of $$$ to buy in now lol.

It will only be a mater of time before the market see's the value in PEN, only a matter of time indeed. Uranium will be the next big thing in the years to come and Peninsula is in a prime position to take advantage of that.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see PEN turn producer well before a few other U company's out there atm.

When the day comes to sell/reduce my holdings I'm very confidentthe s/p will be well above previous all time highs.

It has been a long ride so far, but we are getting much much closer to seeing some major changes.... just remind yourself of the big picture that is unfolding.
    Patience will be rewarded!
    :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $460.7K 6.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 3357528 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 923968 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.