CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

just what has been talked about...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This 3B (the second one) with the 2 million share placement really peeses me off to be truthful.

I made this post last night:
    1.What's the possibility that it's in Fortitudes best interests to keep our price down at a reasonably low level until the deal is signed and sealed with them?

2.Any future placement getters perhaps coming on board who have a vested interest in a lower share price now?

Just thinking outside the square!

Now teefer has talked before about some of the market manipulation that he despises.
    This is what I believe may have gone down yesterday. Initially, I thought it was just impatient T3 traders exiting as the ann hadn't come that we were expecting.

Later I started thinking more laterally - and remember reading a teefer post talking about how sometimes placement getters will sell shares before receiving their placement stock.

If this is what happened, I would be VERY annoyed.
    Worth looking at?

I don't have any problem whatsoever with CVI long term, but if anything untoward is happening (teefer - you suggested that Smyth look very seriously at the quality of placement receivers a while back) to advantage insiders - then I'm not happy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.