1TT 33.3% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Just what is going on..., page-3

1. 705 Posts.
    It is funny considering that two days ago a stock by the name of ODN went up 1500% on a memorandum, no signature, no confirmation, just a memorandum. This company has no revenue, no presence. And today it still went up, yeah the market cap is tiny, but it's entirely speculative. S
    100%.

Here we have RFN already making revenues, yes it was only 38k for the first quarter but billing can often be slow, they have announced a few new clients, and have many in the background being sorted out, whether they're paying or not it's still encouraging that they're not wasting time and are signing people on.

Overall, even though I've lost money on RFN on paper, I'm glad they're falling because it does mean I can make my average purchase even cheaper. If we get more big announcements and it fails to move the market, then all it means is people are not believing the story, when the next quarterly comes in however it should paint a prettier picture of the direction they're moving.

Be cautious always, listen to the naysayers points, but personally I'm confident on the company and hopefully they'll clear it all up with lists of exactly who the paying clients are soon clearing up who's on trials and who the 100+ companies are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $133.7K 65.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17735116 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17350855 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.