1TT 33.3% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

At no stage did 1PG drop 60% from a peak.....so this is a...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    At no stage did 1PG drop 60% from a peak.....so this is a different situation. It is not uncommon for a company that cannot possibly be valued by sitting in an armchair to have a meteoric rise, then crash when the smarties have made their money and reality sets in. And it takes a very long time for it to recover...
    Big players pushing the price down to position themselves? Rare in reality to push it down by this much....but one of the most common assertions on Hotcopper when a price doesn't go the way people are hoping it to. If I had a dollar for every time I have read that negative excuse, then I wouldn't have to trade!
    No one knows where this will settle at the moment. Price action is king for all these specs.....you will make far more money by considering it to be the most important factor in trading, but I see it ignored in so many posts.....Price action here is suggesting it has been totally over valued...or something we don't know about is happening. Of course I may be wrong with this stock......but not in general with soaring, hard to value stocks that then crash....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $133.7K 65.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17735116 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17350855 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.