1TT 20.0% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Just what is going on..., page-90

1. 705 Posts.
    Yes actually they were trading at $2.15 before falling all the way down to $1.42. Coincidentally enough, it was also about 5 months into trading when it peaked. it was a 66% decrease. RFN's is higher than that, however it did grow much faster than 1PG in share price. Also look at 1PG recently. high of $5.70 in Sept, and has crashed all the way back down to $3.05 and is going back up again now. If you play the penny stocks, expect to see the price get manipulated because there's no dividend to discourage the stocks getting tossed around like a volleyball with bots and also stocks that grow very fast attract a certain type of investor, people who want to make a quick buck without the risk, when it doesn't happen for them they take their losses and run. They let emotions catch the better of them and fear controls them.

You need to ask yourself why you bought the stock in the first place. If you bought it with the trend then I hope you are a trader who has plenty of time to do this all day long. If you are not and bought into the trend, then you should slap yourself because it's pretty stupid to buy into something without knowing anything about it. If you did buy into it for a good reason, perhaps remind yourself.

Personally, I am not concerned much at all. I think it is very sucky that I am not making money from RFN, but then money isn't my only concern and i've diversified enough to it doesn't really hurt me as much as it could, and lastly, stressing about your stocks is going to make your life worse rather than improve it with any potential gain it might bring. Invest with your mind, not your heart and you will find you will be less upset when you lose, but also more likely to win.
    Last edited by Tortuga The Prospector: 27/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $741 370.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 22507439 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34153701 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.