Just what percentage of QLD police officers are corrupt. ??, page-71

1. 86,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Exactly right , of course there cannot be an open gate policy. People just can’t be relied upon to do the right thing. "

I'm dreadfully sorry - but, we had the freedom before and, did you miss it when I said that Australians have more freedom and rights in many other countries than they do in Australia

so - yes, it can be an open gate policy - other nations have it -

and, not only that, but, they allow Australians to have the same 'rights' as their native countrymen

so - in the light of that and your defence of what you call tenants - which, btw you have locked up by process most of the land in Australia -

I think my argument which I began with in that in Australia we are NOT free to go anywhere at anytime is well and truly proven by YOUR arguments.

We HAD the freedom - it has been taken away from us - it is 'guaranteed to other nations'

Not only that - but, in Australia we have given away the land that is held for us Australians in trust by the crown to entities called 'incs' --

Hydro Tasmania - the Highlands in NSW and Vic I think are similar.

In Tasmania - PUBLIC lands were signed over to the Hydro - an Inc. which proceeded to lock up those lands - and, in some cases - develop parts of it and SELL it off back to us - and, pocket the cash.

But, I assume you are ok with that one as well for some really odd reason.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.