EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Just what we needed, page-179

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    My turn. . . One word ........... expectation management.

Yep - poor expectation management, particularly through an apparently over enthusiastic (well meaning) media director. To quote Agent's words "I think they will eventually sort out their stock market immaturity and grow in a manner that will please its shareholders" - I hope so.

I have no axes to grind - BUT, as Vice President Corporate Communications, Growth and Investor Relations, NP you are responsible for managing expectations, setting targets - with the bosses sign-off. And, if those targets are not being met then the market's disappointment comes back to roost with ..... you know who.

My best intentioned advice to NP is, and I'm sure I'm not teaching you to suck eggs, but when it comes to setting market expectations that CVT give consideration in its ASX announcements/quarterlies to hosing down its enthusiasm and wording around medium term (6 months) targets - give yourself more wriggle-room - and focus on greater certainty of deliverables in the short term 3 month time-frames. I fully appreciate that timelines are slippery at the best - been there got the T-shirt.

Security is conservative game, not a sexy one. Sure it's currently 'top of the pops' - but at the end of the day it's all about being able to provide "100% confidence in delivering a security product against expectations, exactly as you say you will - for customers and investors" - my words.

To quote an earlier poster it's about "credibility and integrity" - that's the last of my one word(s).

CVT is becoming a better buy by the day - I've upped my 'sentiment'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $36.34K 4.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 10565920 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.