EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Just what we needed, page-238

1. 2,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    These are the concerns I currently have:
    * no follow up announcement re Taiwan and LatAm telco partnership after setting date expectation twice
    * Covata & Cisco partnerships seems to have gone very quiet since February
    * San Fran office expenditure was meant to be rewarded by multiple of revenue to offset - timing unknown
    * Very little busy coming from Covata's partners - T-Systems & NSCglobal seem to be OK - Colt/Fidelity?
    * MZ Global were appointed as Global Investor Advisors - many overseas preso but why has Covata come to a local broker to organise a capital raising - not sure what value MZ is bringing to the table
    * Barmer ... announced almost 6 months ago and it still isn't implemented (otherwise they would have announced it) - Covata hasn't proven that it can implement a successful overseas client yet.
    * 13 Australian Govt Agencies but little revenue

Good points:
    * I think they have a great product set but if they don't be brave and capture the market asap then they may miss the boat
    * Recent UK Govt G-Cloud deal is a company maker which they won on their own and are currently negotiating. If they can close this deal in June as announced then they will win back some credibility.

I am still a long term believer, however, my patience is starting to run a little thin. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.