EXT 8.33% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

Just what we needed, page-3

1. 4,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2740
    Being added to the All Ords (Top 500 companies) on the ASX is an important step forward in being able to attract institutional (fund manager) support.

As of next Friday 18th, CVT will be apart of the All Ords index, this will mean that index based exchange traded funds (ETF's) that have a mandate to have exposure to the All Ords Index will be required to purchase shares in CVT. As to how many? I will need to go and do some work to drop a list of the index valued by market cap to see where CVT sits in % terms of the index. If anyone has this data at hand and would like to share, please do. Otherwise I will pull the data on Monday.

As for the fund managers, well those managers that have met with CVT last year or on their recent travels in Australia who like the story and are looking to build a position, if their investment mandate stipulates that they can't invest in companies outside of the All Ords Index, one would imagine that this will be one less (important) hurdle out of the way.

We should start to notice liquidity increase off the back of being added to the All Ords from the 20th onwards. Being added to the index is a much better scenario than being dropped from the index...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.75K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2151216 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8096042 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.