did I say no representation? no, I didn't...what I said was that...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    did I say no representation? no, I didn't...what I said was that you shouldn't expect other people to subsidise your crap earning potential.

it's not a nonsense post, I am sick of having to fork out taxes to lazy bastards is all. Let's face it...the majority of people who reside in minimum wage jobs don't have to...if they had the sense to get on with it, make a go of things etc etc then they could. Further education, start a business...move somewhere where there are better opportunities...but nooooooooooo...it's so much easier just to whinge on and get a hand out, a pay rise from the govt or the union.

At the end of the day, unions are an anachronism designed to keep the working classes where they are so they can justify their existence. I have no empathy with anyone who feels the world owes them a living. And for the record, my grandfather was a trade unionist in the Clyde shipyards, and my father was a trade unionist...and they actually did contribute to society.

The dropkicks these days are nothing less than leeches, and they are sucking the blood from the economy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.