SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Mowbray, bantrybay, wheyhay whatever...tell your friend(!!!)...

1. 174 Posts.
    Mowbray, bantrybay, wheyhay whatever...tell your friend(!!!) that he's an idiot that would probably be better off staying off hot copper and posting in his bathroom using sticky notes.
    Leonidis (the great Spartan king that he calls himself after) posts in a similar style to BB; dull, boring and predictable.
    He lost money on the stock and comes here to whine about it instead of getting over it and on with it.
    BB..."Then Leonidas gets told he has no kahunas because he had the audacity to sell (at a price triple where we are at the moment mind you)...that one took the cake."
    BB, he sold out, lost money and can't get over it. You, like me still hold but you still whine like a stuck pig. No wonder you get suspended and made a fool of on other web sites because that's what you are...a fool. Suck it up sonny and start rowing the boat or get out and flounder with your mate.
    God, idiots like you make me sick. And don't tell blueberry to tell me what...bide your time and do it yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.