DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Just wondering........, page-12

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    This is probably not very helpful as there are so many variables we need to land on between now and production, but I just ran quick scenario (using same values as earlier) but on what the valuation might look like when we've built Modules 1 and 2, paid down our debt and built up $50m cash. Likely in year 7+.

If we trade at AU$2.50, then we'll have a borderline undervalued EV/EBITDA ratio of 10 and a PE of ~17. Again DYOR as this is very rough but it does show that just on the current DFS, we've got upside beyond $2.50 as I'm certain we'll lift production to closer to 2mtpa. The 960ktpa gives up a great investment with a target of around $2.50 and because of the low sustaining capital and future development CAPEX (assuming we just stick to the 960ktpa as per DFS), there will be heaps of free cashflow to reward SH with dividends. Say it yields 5% at $2.50, SH could be rewarded with AU$0.125 per share for many, many years (200 according to the plan!!!).

Of course none of this factors in the present value of cash or inflation etc but I think it demonstrates what we already know, DNK is going to be a major player on the potash/agri-chem space and will yield tremendous returns for SH... assuming we don't get taken out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.