CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

justhat were you told swap, page-2

1. 1,190 Posts.
    As I said late last week, on Thursday I was told that an Investor Update was anticipated to be released on Friday. I cannot say why this was not forthcoming, maybe it had something to do with the US tanking and the local market following suit, maybe it didn't.

Late Friday afternoon, after I followed up, I received an email informing me that they expected it to come out on Monday. I provided an update to this forum as soon as I received it. As a long term holder and contributor to this forum, I have no interest in manufacturing information or passing on details which are not true.

I appreciate this information does not correlate exactly with what we are being told by Investor Services but in our (collective) experience, IS are told very little. I would also emphasise that IS are agreeing that an update is coming, the only discrepancy is the timing.

I think the suspense is having an affect on everyone especially with the end of year upon us.

I genuinely hope the announcement will come through today and we still have eight hours until the ASX closes (five hours of trading).

Either way, an update on asset sales, recapitalisation and all of the other outstanding items is going to be well received by the market and hopefully the SP will follow suit. Meanwhile, we are just going to have to sit tight I'm afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.