DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

justice done

1. 74 Posts.

The three directors that were trying to hang on to power and owning no shares in DMA were all voted off at the EGM in Perth today. IT was, I must admit pretty poor form that these three ex directors were doing everything in their power to hang on to the power of the company.
    The best thing was they wanted 6m shares that were sent in by shareholder proxies not to be counted because they said they couldn't read the fax numbers they were went from. I think Tay had an idea that these guys would do anything and they did, he had the passports and ID of all of the proxies. Smart move Mr Tay! I am glad to see this battle over and having met Tay I am glad he was successful in removing these three guys. Even after not allowing the 6m proxy shares they �the three amigos� still lost by nearly 4m shares so there actual loss was by more than 10m shares.
    This is after they tore up shareholders money and cash with dozens of people ringing us shareholders asking them to vote for them. They don't even have stock in DMA. I must admit it was pretty appalling and to be honest I am glad its over and we can get on with business and adding value to us THE SHAREHOLDERS
    Mr Tay did say that when he brought these guys onto the board he had no idea of what they had planned for him and HE is a really humble and honest guy and I must admit I had a different view of him when I met him. He is quietly spoken, very astute, very smart and is the guy I am glad is at the control.
    He did say it was very difficult for the past months to do his job given he was ousted because they accused him of trading, when the stock was given to the company in lieu of cash before Mr Tay even joined the company.
    Even I worked out after looking at the accounts. That all of the directors new that Mr Tay was selling the shares given to them by other companies. Anyway lets look forward and not back. Lets go DMA. THE Shackles are off.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.