knew someone would say that.atomou there is a vast difference...

1. 3,915 Posts.
    knew someone would say that.

atomou

there is a vast difference between the two groups as my previous post indicates. talk is fine and i agree with that but as i said - the islamic world does not talk. period. except when they spot a weakness and they will exploit that with ruthlessness and without scruples.

amongst other differences is that christians do not carry bombs to exterminate the innocent and i havent seen too many jews carry that out either nor will they behead those that will not conform

i also think you asking those questions when you already knew the answers was arrogant and insolent. were you trying to impress others? did you ask the labor rep the same thing? i doubt it because im sure you know where theystand on those issues.

and i like the idea that there are no maniacs who are not religious either as you imply. quite quaint

bvw1705

as far as homosexuals it is true that christianity does not agree with it but they are not beyond talking with them and indeed loving them. but i can vouch that if one as a christian begins any dialogue with a homosexual the hatred felt by the latter for the former is substantial. it is the act of pederasty that christianity disagrees with not the homosexual.

and to both of you where in the post of mine did i mention christianity? because you brought it up it is obvious that you have problems with both christianity and christians and have an obvious dislike for them.

that is narrow!

i suggest a visit to http://www.barnabasfund.org/
    oh but wait - thats a christian organisation, theyll be biased because they believe the bible

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.