CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi all I have heard and read so many bits and pieces about Smyth...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Hi all

I have heard and read so many bits and pieces about Smyth and CVI on here. I am confused. If Smyth made all these bogus claims and announcements, how has he not been gaoled? Surely his claims are in the public domain and it can be proven he intentionally lied? Above all, he has been allowed to remain as director of the same company even? I have long regarded ASIC to be a toothless tiger, but even a toothless and pawless moggie would maul someone who so obviously and blatantly misled the public and shareholders?

Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting anyone's claims on here. Far from it. It is just so hard to get my head around it, in light of the above circumstances. Or am I missing something? Were his announcements very ambiguous and people made their own conclusions? Can anyone give us an example of some of the most decitful experiences with CVI? Perhaps an example of what was said vs the reality.

I truly believe directors that rort shareholders, should have the book thrown at them, and that includes very lengthy gaol terms. Every cent they ever made should be seized and distributed amongst creditors and sharholders if found guilty of such acts. No mercy!

If nobody wants to engage/respond, I would understand too.

AIMHOO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.