IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

An old saying, "buyer beware" cheap is not always cheap, look...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    An old saying, "buyer beware" cheap is not always cheap, look closely at the details of what you are getting. DNDN may seem cheap to PRR, but is it really? Market cap is used for peer comparisons, that's the way the market likes to value companies.

At the moment people are using DNDN to benchmark PRR. All good and fine, but they are not the same. It's nothing more than an indication.

PRR is on a long term up trend, that's what the chart says and I can't see a reason to differ.

DNDN has crashed significantly from its tops, is it still on long term uptrend?, I don't know because I haven't looked as doing so would just waste my time. Maybe it just went too far too soon....price always reverts back to the moving averages - Bell Curve ditribution.

DNDN has disappointed the market, but IMO they seem to have brought that upon themselves to some extent.

Would much rather be a part of a company that under estimates and over delivers, than over estimate and under delivers....DNDN are currently paying that price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.