RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

jv- aftermarket 05/spovend, page-116

1. 5,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    re: aragorn No I was looking at resistance from the 11th Aug 05, 11 Oct to the 10th Nov highs, and there's another oine just below that.

Well as for Terrance, I use him to remind me on the more valuable lessons in life, in particular his selflessness, hopefully others will read his story and find value in it.

Terrance Stanley Fox (1958-1981), most commonly known for being "Marathon of Hope" runner, was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on July 28th 1958. He was raised in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia and was very athelic beginning at a young age. In 1977, while studying kinesiology, Terry Fox was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer, steogenic sarcoma. As a result, his right leg had to be amputed six inches above his knee. Terry Fox always persevered, and during his recovery, he developed the idea for the "Marathon of Hope". The "Marathon of Hope" was to consist of a run across Canada to raise both money and awareness for cancer research.

Terry Fox began his run on April 12th 1980 in St-John's, Newfoundland. In the beginning, he drew little attention, but as time passed, his campain gained momentum as donations began to steadily mount.

On September 1st 1980, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, after 143 days and 5,373 kilometres, cancer was discovered in his lungs and Terry Fox was forced to stop his run. It was during his "Marathon of Hope", running 43 km a day through the Alantic provinces, Quebec and Ontario, that he inspired a nation and people around the world.

Terry Fox passed away on June 28th, 1981, one month before his 23rd birthday. His dream was to collect $1 from every Canadian. That dream was soon realized. To date the Terry Fox Marathon of Hope, which is held in 60 countries around the world with thousands of participants, has raised an estimated $250 million for cancer research.

For his herioc efforts and perseverance, a mountain in British Columbia was named after him and he was made a Companion of the Order of Canada. Along with the annual worldwide Marathon of Hope, his legacy has been preserved through numerous awards and grants in his name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.