ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi AllI hate to rain on the parade, but what makes everyone...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi All

I hate to rain on the parade, but what makes everyone think that the quarterly is going to bring any good news? If they are producing and selling, why do you think it went down to 3 cents?

This crept up from 3 cents to 4.8 cents just before the announcement of the JV, so IMO this ship leaks. So based on that if there was going to be any good news this would be looking a lot better than it is at the moment.

Tone I hope this does get to 65 cps, but for the company to come out and announce 1.5 million tonnes per annum within 2 years when it has taken them over a year to get production up to 5000 tonnes per annum (well who knows what they are producing) is a JOKE!! Especially when you consider that the new JV partner is not an experienced producer, what can they do to speed up and fine tune the current production scenario??

That would require a plant that can produce an additional 1.1 million tonnes per annum and probably cost about $10 million. How about getting the dry and wet benification plants running at capacity before making, once again, grandiose statements that IMO they cant deliver on.

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.