FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

"sorry but paul100 isnt predicting 35 cents. Its the stock guru...

1. 700 Posts.
    "sorry but paul100 isnt predicting 35 cents. Its the stock guru who is making that call, jocki. Hows the weather in adelaide jocki, uni going well? parle and jocki are the same person, but paul and me have no connection. Just becuase i agree with most of the things he says, doesn make us the same person. Come to think of it, pieces knows what he is talking about as well. Dont tell me we are the same person. Play the company not the man. "

My bad Stockguru I must have got confused by the similar views of you two. No offense intended to anyone. The name is Jochi btw, I gotta say that's the first time someone has misspelt my name like it's mispronounced, even when they have the name in front of them.

The weather is fine in Adelaide, but I'm not currently there, just doing some research today on the weather systems in Texas now that you mention it. I can safely say the company doesn't have to worry too much about snowy winters in the south causing delays.

"Lets see how many wells mad are going to drill next yr. How may did you say again, was it like over 200, from which drilling machines? Gulf are using mads drilling machines, all that happens is mad are going to drill the same amount of wells, not anymore. Somehow 100 wells next yr is out of question, especially if mad drill the high impact wells that take considerable time to drill. Go on history in what a company has done, not pie in the sky aims, that no one can achieve. If mad drill over 50 wells next yr, they are doing good"

It's been outlined that they will drill about ~166 wells next year, 100 fairway, 56 sub salt dome, 10 high impact deep wells, I may or may not have already mentioned this a few times on this forum it's getting confusing how much I'm repeating myself.

Given each rig can drill a well in ten days, lets average it up and say every two weeks (management had easily achieved this before they decided to complete all contract drilling), and they will have ~7 drills online next year. That's an average of about 24 wells per drill, to get the 160 target.

You've mentioned a few times that you've bought pre-IPO, during the IPO, and when Trojan sold down, might I ask when you sold your holdings? It's strange that you've got an obsession with your 35 cent target but no explanation as to why it's worth such a low amount given the high NPV and low payback periods of the wells. I'm just curious of your method of valuation to reach a 35 cent value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.