FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

jv executed, page-56

1. 700 Posts.
    The guys over at Wilson HTM seem to like the recent developments overall at Maverick, an increase in per share valuation from $2.15 to $2.60 a share when it's all said and done.

"We expect the production rate to increase in the December 2012 quarter, and average in excess of 600 bopd based on recent drilling and increased management focus."

I don't interpret this as Wilson's being annoyed at all, they are simply saying that now management is finalizing the contract drilling business (by fulfilling all contracts ahead of schedule), they can now redeploy the drills onto shallow acerage drilling, all to managements plan.

Stockguru I'd be worried too if six months worth of drilling doesn't increase the production rate... a well every two weeks with four drilling rigs gives us another 48 wells. The big focus (and potential production increase surprise) lies in getting all of the currently drilled wells reworked.

Maverick is ticking boxes and adding value even when the drillbit isn't involved... time to get drilling and exponentially grow production!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.