CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

this JV issue has indeed already dragged for long enough.still...

1. 658 Posts.
    this JV issue has indeed already dragged for long enough.

still remembered how we were happy about the rog farm in to break the deadlock (09.10.14 Red Sky Farmin) to the start of all this JV PROBLEMS (09.10.16 CTP to Commence Proceedings Red Sky Farmin )

i guess we have to appreciate the work of Mr White (09.10.21 Senior Legal Appointment CTP) as well.

someone asked about whether how the sp will respond to this. imo this settlements is significant.

looking at historical prices - sp was around on the news of the announced JV for e period of 2 weeks before tanking 4 cents from 18-14cents due to the announcement of the Proceedings. (i m not saying that sp will go back to those levels with this news just showing the impact when the JV issue was announced.)

besides, i feel that the hard part for this initial exploration for those wells has already been done! the risks of those drillins are gone. we have paid and drilled, we have the great preliminary results. Now we just gotta wait for the technical analysis that will be available in another 3-5 weeks from NSAI.

well next up.
    - O2 results
    - NSAI reports
    - Johnstone drilling and then the Helium play

food for thought which would depend on JH and his team's mgt strategies for the coy. i would be keen to hear about further partnering.

JH hint at it before, "the coy has received expressions of interest in the potential coal exploration tgt it covers in Perdika basin" (10.05.25 Merlin Coal Makes New Applications)

might i add that Rio has been acquiring tenements around CTP region, certainly raises the interest and awareness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.