CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

jv issues settled: what's next?, page-8

1. 4,468 Posts.
    yes bondi. it does beg the question as to why bg did walk away. however as it has been pointed out they do have their hands full in queensland atm and for some time to come. perhaps simply dont want to spread themselves too thin.

unfortunately i cannot see this news having a great impact on the sp either. we need some good results for that to happen and a way forward towards monetisation.

i remember though that the spike to 20 cents plus was triggered by the entry of rog into the jv...the expectation then was that rog would be on the side of ctp and be able to break the stalemate between bg and ctp.

this of course did not occur and so we saw the beginning of the big sp slide. unfortunately as they say, the sp goes down by the elevator and up by the stairs.

still i am heartened by this news as the uncertainty about bg was really deadly!! good luck all. i for one am waiting with baited breath for the big OO to reach td :) and hoping we can attract a better class of jv partner and will be very careful about the pre-nup in future!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.