RSH 3.85% 2.7¢ respiri limited

The share price is currently reflective of there being 0...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The share price is currently reflective of there being 0 guaranteed sales and the reality of a JV partnership in India being a sales rep agreement. The fanboys on hotcopper continue to drum up the stock but ignore the facts of delays, delays and more delays causing skepticism in a market that is moving quickly.
    Respiri will get to a better share price, but from where i stand it would appear to be a lack of shareholder management that is holding the stock back, there have been large share dumps recently yet no one is answering why. This is the only small cap i hold where i have not heard directly from the company in regards to what is actually going on, and there has been zero reassurance as to the large sharedumps going on.
    You only need to look at these forums for the ego stroking when the share price is doing well and the disappearance of the same people when it falls back to current levels 2 days later. It is rather disappointing and only my interest in the sector that keeps me here.
    I personally do not see this is a further buy until there is movement in regards to sales beginning to take place, the share price will remain where it is until then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $23.07K 847.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.