BSX 4.76% 4.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

It's interesting to see how reciprocity in bilateral trading...

1. 5,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    It's interesting to see how reciprocity in bilateral trading relationships works and how this is all facilitated through different Government Departments and the liaison of Ambassadors, when looking at the AMbassador's tweet yesterday:

"Breaking news today, Australia and Vietnam signed protocols allowing import of sweet Aussie plums to Vietnam. Next will be crunchy Australian blueberries.

Also: Delicious Vietnamese passionfruit will soon be heading to Australia. Pomelos soon to follow. Thanks to Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestries Tony Harmon and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam team."

So the Australian Resources Minister's visit to Vietnam last week was a very big deal and it makes sense for EFA when extending any offer of finance to BSX for the refinery build to also consider finance for the construction of the mine at Ta Khao, once it's permitted by the Vietnamese Government, in the interests of reciprocity in the transaction. As in any agreement between nations the transaction must be mutually beneficial and that should expedite permitting processes, allowing Australian nickel to be processed as soon as the refinery can be constructed and Vietnamese nickel as soon as the mine can be constructed. Vietnamese nickel is not yet IRA compliant but that is being worked on and there are other markets available for it in the meantime, not least the domestic one and nickel with different origins will be kept separate for the purposes of tracking it's origin, I believe BSX is looking at utilising blockchain for that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $7.161K 178.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123657 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 13628 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.