NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Buzzly, with respect (and I agree with your ranking of projects...

1. 8,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Buzzly, with respect (and I agree with your ranking of projects discussion) we are not in a 'waiting for Xstrata mode'...

We are in a waiting for NKP to finish THEIR BFS and the PEER review that NKP commissioned.

Re the project itself, hard to see how Xstrata would let a PGM Group project of this size and profitability slide when they have a very firmly stated objective of getting into the sector.

Name another PGM project of comparable merit? Did you see the comments in the last Xstrata quarterly?

What's their other option in the PGM park? Buuy Lonmin in full? Why would they do that at present with all the problems Lonmin has with their mines and operations.

Also, if Xstrata do end up dragging things out there is NOTHING stopping another party buying/JVing with NKP. Quick smart. No doubt third parties have already crunched their own numbers on Garatau?

Finally, answer me this please?

Do you agree that Xstrata would already be all over the numbers, including the much awaited final numbers for the final BFS?

If so, do you not think if they weren't keen to proceed they would have already said "see you later Nkwe"?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.