NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

jv, page-8

1. 8,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Kiwi

It is possible to state an opinion you know :)

I simply quoted you - verbatim.

Re the NKP trying to please Xstrata with a lower capex - well imo that is bs (not taking a crack at you here either).

All parties would full well know what potential savings there are on the capex side of things.... some independent review is not going to say hey presto, look we can save a few hundred million here or there....

i subscribe to D & D too and I just think AC got a bit ahead of himself with the timing...

Remember, this is NKP's BFS not X's.

I am still to hear one legitimate reason from anyone as to why it would be in Xstrata's interests to stall on pushing forward with this project?

Feel free Rod et al.....they delay.... they risk losing the project imo.

Let's be frank, X does not have any specific expertise in PGM mining not possessed by many other and raising $1 billion for a very solid long life project isn't that tough (leaving aside the potential of GFC 2).

Rod re your charts and market activity - the market has been wrong before. As Macleod has pointed out repeatedly the top shareholders have not retreated and equally, new insto shareholders will wait for definitive news - as they rightly should at this juncture.

Leaving aside BOT trading, the share price remains in the short term at the whim of small time players many of whom are clearly frustrated at the 'delays'.

The lack of price action does not necessarily mean the BFS final or a JV announcement is a long way away.

Not all companies leak like sieves....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.