MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Grar - congrats on the timing of your sale, perhaps you have...

1. 55 Posts.
    Grar - congrats on the timing of your sale, perhaps you have better inside knowledge than others on this site.

Here is my prediction for next week, post NG's HK trip, the co. announces marked improvements in Gekko performance and with that new targets for mill opps. As well, we might see a few punters from the conference start to nibble away at these levels as investors recognise that this little diamond in the rough is on the every cusp of prolific gold production and consequently positive cash flow. With a market cap still hovering around these levels, it won't take much to get the shares motoring and then a larger institutional following.

Have we been disappointed with the commissioning to date - absolutely and the shares rightly reflect this. But if you think NG is going to bend over and take this Gekko under-performance up the butchers, you simply don't know the man. If you did, you'd call up your broker tomorrow (assuming the wife gives you permission to leverage up the ranch) and buy the heck out of MCO. I wish you all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.