JW no longer prophecy anymore, page-210

1. 5,657 Posts.
    Jesus word of God, we are also words of God drrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Actually the drrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Is in your domain as you haven’t got a basic clue to what Christinity is all about

Are you seeing WHAT he is of = of The WORD = God and NOT God.
    Now though, after the cross, glorified and exalted he is a Begotten God = once was NOT.
    You cannot get any clearer than that and to boot, when Jesus expressed out the word of God, he BECAME the express image of God's person, again you cannot hide from that TRUTH.

No wotsup, read what I have written to you a billon times, nobody sees thing as you do, get it nobody, as its only in your mind going around and around and around causing all the drrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The WORD = God and NOT God.
    John 1 rebukes you, Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    And no, Jesus was the word that became flesh, this is the part that cannot become clearer then that to you

You and your forefathers do NOT teach what Jesus taught or what the apostles taught and that is Clear by what you say and shown to you via MANY verses, so I do NOT cherry pick like you did with Phil for example.

That’s an understatement, as the Church was there before any NT word was written and if you notice especially in Romans you know the church that went on to become the CC in Rome, Rom 1: 8 First, I give thanks[f to my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is heralded throughout the world
    And you will from historical evidence that it wasn’t just one or two persons but the whole church /s around the time that taught the same thing
    The verses are understood correctly by the CC, the simple fact is its your take that doesn’t stand up, you are assuming that your limited understand is the jackpot, but that doesn’t cut it as I keep telling your version doesn’t go past your own mind
    You would be very wise to study up on your own fathers and the deception they left you to which you wallow in like a pig rolling in mud

Stop patting yourself and forefathers on the back, it doesn't matter how it come about, but IT does NOT teach what you lot preach.

Oh, wow wotsup, and you want me to pat you on the back,
    I can assure you they taught what I preach, as when I quoted them, you yourself have to demonstrate they taught the snippets and limited understanding that you preach, as yet you have not.

Had they known that, it probably wouldn't have come about by them.
    God would have been behind it, to cut out this corruption of His truth, hence you lot have been exposed.

The only thing you are exposing is yourself your own mentality, as your word are exposing who you really are, as a really honest person would look at themselves first and clear their own faults before they judge others as we are so deeply set in our ways, plus we don't look inside ourselves to see our own lack of understanding to which you are doing right now
    Yeah, right God is behind it, giving us the one and only great wotsup to expose 2000 years of error as the only truth which is found in you as I keep telling you nobody else has put exactly the same spin as you do, pull the other one, do you honestly think people are this gullible, unfortunately by you tone it seems that you do.

Sadly, you lot have dragged others into your lies, net and will be answerable for it.

Again wotsup, nobody believes everything exactly as you do, so its not an error to come to the conclusion as Luther noticed in his time that you have swallowed the canary feathers and all and have elevated yourself to a supremo

YES I WOULD IGNORE ME IF I WERE YOU, AS YOU HAVEN'T AND CANNOT COUNTER WITH THE BIBLE.
    Only in your deluded notions, your not able to help it. 2 Thes 2.

No wotsup, the reason I will ignore is you are so silly with your take, like a kid with no real understanding, no sense at all, and I also add that you haven’t supplied one single verse that supports any notion of what you are saying, as I keep telling you if you haven’t got the mentality to understand that there are 30000 different takes on the bible and that you are just another one, its that simple, and most of all step back and see when it started it started with the reformation when they disconnected from the CC and took on bible alone as you are doing, ding dong
    And to top it of the end times will come after this notion, of bible alone

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.