JWs and blood, page-121

1. 27,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Unfortunately whereu,it seems you fail to see what a discussion forum is
    That is what you see in me and it is what I see in you.

The Rcc make big claims,so do their adherents,some on this forum
    As do you, but you don't appear to see it.

Points were made about the trinity,ie 1 corinthians 8.6 etc not addressed from the bible,we get everything other than the thing they say they believe in
    I try to assess what I see in the Bible about the Trinity, not in just one verse.
    I don't believe everything I read in the Bible but try to understand what is in the Bible.
    They are not the same thing which you appear not to appreciate.
    ---
    I certainly don't take what you say personally.
    Just because I think that you occasionally come across as a self-opinionated bigot doesn't mean that I take you personally - perhaps rather as a source of light amusement.

Sure I have missed some of your points. It is my right to do so, and often says more of what I think of your points than words could.

You may well be the 1st atheistic apologist ive seen for the Rcc
    Really?
    Atheism comes in many stripes, and it is obvious that you are clueless about my take on atheism.
    ---
    Infallibility of the Pope?
    Why bring this up?
    I never said that I believe in the infallibility of the Pope.
    Are you trying to divert again because you have no rational responses?

These are the things I challenge whereu
    Really, you don't say?
    I have a right to do so,even though you disagree and believe in the trinity and the Rcc ,I disagree and give proof of why,which is not addressed.
    Please don't stop with your disagreements and your "proofs" - they provide light interludes in the serious quest to get on with life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.