JWs and blood, page-142

1. 23,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rev 3:14 and Col 1:15 -> sit back Mr G and ask yourself or think, WHERE do all our creations begin = IN us.

Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

That above is part of the firstborn of God's creations, within him and included along with the likes of Gens creation, in what you would call part b of John 1:1 and to top it off, much more of the word/glory was going to come into the Temple, Jesus like Ex 40:34.
    And the Word was -> Mind, reason, wisdom, to thought, to plan, to gathering of words within, to the word order alignment to explain this plan within, before expressing out, as pre 1:3 clearly shows -> to the God (belonged) and God was the Word.
    1:2 This; was in beginning to -> the God.
    "This;" is as I have shown, the plan etc.

Gens -> be fruitful and multiply = known as the word of God and also known as the word.

1:14 and the Word man (Mr G) to become and encamp in I = Father.

Word God and image of = Word Man.

While all your plan/logos is with in you, it is the person you.
    Word in John 1& 2 is the person or being -> God.
    In 1 & 2, all that God is interested in you knowing him as is Word, The Word.
    1 & 2 is in no way speaking of the logos, in an expressed form.

1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = his inner word, person, and that life was the light of men = his now express inner = words.
    For as the Father has life in himself (words) so has he given to the Son (words) to have life in himself -> Confirmed in John 6:63, 68.

He had them without measure and when he expressed them, he became the express image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word.
    Jesus confirms this in John ch 14 - if you have seen me, you have seen the Father and he defines this in 14:10, I speak not of myself but the Father in him, does the works = He is saying, by hearing the words from him, you ARE seeing the Father = Spiritually.
    Just like the Kingdom (word of God) will be in some.

Wants you to know him as Word -> Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
    (Imo, there is also prophesy in there and quite a bit, but I wont cover).

1:14 And the Word man to become and encamp in I (Father) and behold glory Self (Fathers), glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth.
    John 17:22 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    (Glory being reference is referring to the word of God, grace and truth).
    Now bring in Ex 40:34 and align it to 1:14.

Jesus is not literally in 1:14, it's prophesy, the "to become" is to encamp, after he meets John the Baptist and possibly after his Baptism and again, align Ex 40:34 to his Baptism.

Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith Yehowah of hosts.

The way, what was and who it was OT times, God and his word and what it means and brings.
    Most of John's prologue is his way being prepared, before the sending of the Son.

1:14 is NOT talking about the word being made flesh, that has already happened before 1:14, he is behind the scenes, still being prepped by the Father, I expect.
    ----------
    Spirit of Truth and Holy Spirit are one in the same = God and Father.
    John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

We know full well who glorified Jesus and who Jesus asked to glorify him = Father.

Spirit depending on context and usage can be ref as he, him, it, this, that etc.
    Keep in mind God is Spirit and not "a" Spirit - can be anywhere and everywhere, but still predominantly in heaven.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.