JWs and blood, page-172

1. 23,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "And you think the CC doesn’t back everything with the bible, this my friend is a dead giveaway of where you’re coming from"

Would that be like the Only True God (Father) = Father, Son and Holy Spirit = zero Bible use at all here = case closed.
    ------------
    "It’s been a fact of history that people hide behind the bible, bible alone notion, as the bible is like any other book, open to interpretation according to the grey matter between one’s ears, that should be obvious to you by all that disagreement with you, to which you need to come to terms with."

Cocky want a peanut, as you addressing what has been explained to you, many times.
    Disagreement with me, the Bible explains why - FEW find it, truth.
    So I'm happy that many disagree, to boot, truth is not a number game
    ---------------
    "Even Satan himself quoted scripture when tempting Christ, so you’re nothing special with quoting the bible."

Yes, but we are told to test the Spirits, which are peoples words, to see if they are of satan.
    Hence your take on John 17:3 only true GOD is Father, Son and Holy Spirit = Father of lies words/spirit.
    -------------
    "Luther’s "

I couldn't give a RATS about him, I follow the Bible, led by you know who, ummm, no you wouldn't, but it is the True 2.

No it is not to suit me, scripture upon scripture, line upon line, you know those ones that you cannot directly address and come up with a big spill like your post here = decoys.
    -----------
    Repeat, they are NOT my forefathers, my forefather is the Only True God and He has a Son of which I follow as well.
    You have been given the answers Cocky, many times as to how and why the 30,000 = all roads lead to Romes corruptions.
    ------------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.